Website Guide Section
This section shows you how to use this website and answers some of the most commonly asked questions.
What is this website?
This is the BW Legal portal, a website that enables you to communicate with us at anytime and from anywhere with an internet connection. You can create an account here which will allow you to do the following:-
- View your account current balance(s)
- Create or amend your Income And Expenditure and then view how much you can pay towards a payment plan
- Create or amend a payment plan
- Amend any personal details such as your address, telephone or email
- Make a payment or setup a recurring payment
How do I use this website?
To fully set up your account you need to follow the steps listed here:-
- First of all register your account here. You will need to input your BW reference. This can be found on one of the letters we have sent you and usually starts with a letter such as "S" or "T", e.g. S24567.
- Next you will need to enter all of the details on the registration page. We use these to ensure only you can see your details.
- Once you have registered you can; then input your income and expenditure here. Once complete you can review and update your income and expenditure anytime you wish.
- Once you have completed your Income and Expenditure you can then set up a payment plan here. The amount available to put towards a plan will vary depending on the results of the Income and Expenditure. You will also be able to review and update this at any time.